Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to gymnastics in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenn36

Hello,
I am a new gymnastic Mom from Richmond VA. My Daughter just started pre-team gymnastics this month at 5 years old. She had three rec classes, and was invited to join the pre-team as a level 1. (3 hours a week.) Pre-team at her gym has level 1,2 &3. She will possibly move up in the fall.
She is having a blast, and would go to the gym more if she could!
I am trying to learn as much as I can about the sport, and have found the Chalk Bucket very imformative. :)

Feb 15, 2007
welcome!!:) this is a great place to learn and share info... it has been a blessing to me!

wow, another from VA... I am a mom to 3 kids, we live in IN... a 14 yr old, 12 yr old that take rec T & T /football players and a five year old on a pre-team training for level 5.

M

Megley

Jenn, Hi and welcome! Who knew Virginia was such a hotbed of gymnastics. LOL! I am just down the road in Virginia Beach. My daughter is also 5 and just moved up to train for Level 4 next year. She is currently going 6 hours a week and starts 9 hours a week beginning in April. My son is 8 and in preteam. He goes 3 hours a week currently. I also have a 7 year old daughter who isn't into gymnastics but plays soccer and tennis. Nice to "meet" you! :)

audra

Coach & Mom
CB Booster Club
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Feb 5, 2006
Wisconsin
Welcome Jenn-

Congratulations to your daughter on pre-team! Glad to hear she is enjoying it- please don't hesitate to post any questions you may have!!

Status
Not open for further replies.