New to gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Hi!
My daughter is 6 and just started Level 4 gymnastics here in NJ. She was on pre-team for a year and also did rec classes since she was 3, but this is a whole new world for us, LOL! I have no idea what she is doing and no idea what the names of things are that she is doing except round-offs, bridge-kick-overs, handstands and cartwheels. She is in the gym 11 hours a week and I thought it would be too much for her but she loves it! It's hard for me to watch sometimes (when she is on the bars or beam), I don't think she is talented, but she is (always has been) very physical & strong. Maybe she is a diamond in the rough, LOL! As long as she loves it, we are glad, gymnastics has done so much for her (developmental delays from birth) it is all good even if she quits tomorrow.

Sharon

Welcome to The Chalk Bucket....sounds like your having fun. I just took my daughter to gymnastics this morning (daddy and me class)...we had a blast! It was dental health week...they had tons of huge toothbrushes and teeth all over the place.:D Gyminny Kids Gymnastics...great teachers...great lesson plans...great facilities. Sorry, just kind of talking to myself there. Once again, welcome.:wave:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back