new to site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

ValleyGymMom

Hello everyone! My DD enjoys this site so much I thought I would give it a try and see for myself. I am a California mom of four (originally from the grand state of TX!) My daughter is 15 and a level 8. I have seen her through all the ups and downs, highs and lows of this sport she so dearly loves. I would love to exchange stories, give advice (when I can) and sometimes I may just need to vent. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!:)

Hi VGM welcome to CB. I am sure you will have lots of great advice with a level 8 !! My DD is 8, she is L4. She is competing Rookie 1 this season and will do L4 in the fall. There are lots of great parents & coaches on this board.

Again, welcome

Welcome to the CB! I too have 4 children. It is our youngest that is the gymnast. She is a level 5 and she recently turned 8. Welcome!!!

Welcome, vgm! You & I have reversed places! We are originally from Nor Cal, and now are living in TX (but we had a year in FL last year, prior to this move)!

I know what you mean about all the 'ups & downs' of the sport. In fact, everyone here knows all the ups & downs, lol, that is why we love it here-so much great support. I am sure you'll love it too. Welcome! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back