New User Groups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is there a way for the date/ time of the most recent post to appear on the index? Where it lists your groups? Right now it says name of group, number of members and number of threads.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

Is there a way for the date/ time of the most recent post to appear on the index? Where it lists your groups? Right now it says name of group, number of members and number of threads.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

No...that is a third party add-on and it is currently pretty limited. It is not every up to date with this software. The developer is working on an upgrade right now to hopefully fix some of the display bugs.

Hey- I am the Mod of the Level 5 group. I primarily use the app. I can't find the group? I can find it when I go on my computer, but not on the app. I am wondering if I am possibly looking in the wrong place for it on the app. Help! Thanks!

No...that is a third party add-on and it is currently pretty limited. It is not every up to date with this software. The developer is working on an upgrade right now to hopefully fix some of the display bugs.
Thanks for checking. Not a big deal.

Hey- I am the Mod of the Level 5 group. I primarily use the app. I can't find the group? I can find it when I go on my computer, but not on the app. I am wondering if I am possibly looking in the wrong place for it on the app. Help! Thanks!

Groups are not available via the mobile app...sorry.

Does an adult rec gymnast count as a gymnast, or is that only for the young competitive gymnasts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back