WAG New vault- Zuhlke

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I tried and tried to figure it out.
Is it a FHS onto the board, then a half-on onto the table, then a back pike? (yes, I know none of those are any "technical terms", just trying to see if I'm seeing it correctly).

I tried and tried to figure it out.
Is it a FHS onto the board, then a half-on onto the table, then a back pike? (yes, I know none of those are any "technical terms", just trying to see if I'm seeing it correctly).
Yep! FHS onto board, tsuk pike. I wish more athletes competed FHS onto the board, I think it's really interesting to watch and a nice break from the usual yurchenkos.

cool, love to see it. now if she twists it that start value will go way up. I bet that will be next.

What is the start value of her new vault as is?
well, not sure as it is a new vault, but in a nut shell, it's a pike Tsuk (9.5), with the FHS on the board vaults they usually add a tenth onto whatever it is. Like a FHS front pike, is a 9.8 but if you FHS on the board and do the FHS front Pike out of it they give it a 9.9. So I am totally guessing that it was a 9.6. which makes sense. now if she does a kaz out of it then it would bump to a 10, in my opinion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back