Newbie from NC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

krazykidzmom

Hi, We live in NC. I have a level 8 daughter. Soon to be level 9 after States and hopefully regionals. She has been a gymnast a little under 3 years. :rolleyes: I look forward to learning from all of you.

Level 8 after three years...very good. Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. If you have any questions, just let us know. Be sure to tell your friends.;)

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket!! Good luck to your daughter at States! Let us know how she does.

WElcome here. I am sure you will love it here. Wow level 8, I bet she lives in the gymnastics hall then. Hope she does well at the championships. When are they?

State Meet

Many state meets in our region are this weekend. She trains about 20 hrs. a week.

If she's a Level 8 after less than 3 years, I think we'll all be learning from you.:D Welcome!

Kathleen

Hey - and welcome! :) Wow - your daughter really must be a great talent! Of course I wish her good luck for those upcoming meets! :)
Make sure to let us know how it went for her! :)

She had her state meet and didn't do well for various reasons, mainly because of her vault...(and her maturity level):p which has been a problem all season. Her routines are very difficult for level 8 so next year she should be able to tack on alot of bonus. She did qualify for regionals and we are trying to keep things low key. Too much pressure this season! :eek: She of course loves new skills which she has been working on all week, and scaring her mother!

krazykidzmom, sounds like you try to keep her pretty well grounded:) I hope you guys do great at regionals! Please let us know how it goes.

Does she still have plans to compete level 9 next season? LGCM

Yes, she will compete level 9, 3 of her routines were level 9 this season,(she will be doing the same vault) she has a year to make it better! Now she is looking forward to getting credit for difficulty.

Good Luck at Regionals! Have fun watching all the new skills-gymnastics can be scarier for parents.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back