Newbie here:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well I just found this site two days ago and I am already hooked!

I am a former gymnast and for the last 11 years I have been coaching; club and high school, so needless to say I was so happy to find a forum to support my habit!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to be here:D

Welcome! :) It's a nice group here. And I tend to go between lurking and posting but I can tell a good group when I see one. :) I hope you enjoy the Chalk Bucket!

Nice to have you on the board. We have a great group of coaches here, we always love to have another point of view. We don't have many high school coaches, so I am sure you'll be popular here.

Hi! Welcome to Chalk Bucket!
Gymnastics is a great habit to have! I just started in September and I was hooked right away =P

Hi Jenn. Welcome. And yes... The Bucket is certainly addictive. It's one of my daily romps, and even though I've only been a member for a month, I feel like I was accepted into a very special family. There so open and understanding.... when you think of it, it's kind of wierd for an Internet Forum. :)

Stop down in Parents sometimes. We LOVE our coaches! (especially the pretty ones - Nice pic BTW).

Tim

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back