Newbie!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone!
I am Carolyn, 37 a SAHM to 3 kiddos...b/g twins that are 8 months old, and a 6 year old daughter who is my little gymnast. She started at age 2 with a recreational sort of program, and a little over a year ago we found a different gym..and now she is in a developmental program working toward team. (I think shes technically level 3? ) Found this site through a you tube video of all things, and hoping to meet some other gym moms :)
I have loved watching gymnastics since i was a kid, and am excited my own child has taken to the sport so well!
Glad to be here!

Welcome to CB. I have 3 beasts - I mean kids too. My oldest is my gymmie - she is 11 (level 7). I also have a 10 year old dd and 6 year old ds.

Hello and Welcome to Chalkbucket! I have two girls. My oldest is 5 years old L3 and competing this season. And my youngest is 4 years old and just started a L1 class.

I think you find this place full of valuable information and supportive gym moms.

Thanks for the welcome!
I have been reading about but cant seem to post anywhere but here yet....
I am a good girl I promise :)

The little ones under lvl 4 do not compete at our gym. She has a way to go but the coach is taking it slow with her

Welcome to CB.. I have 2 kids. DS is 11 and DD is 8. She is L3/L4 ( has all of her L4 skills but is competing fall as L3 and moving to L4 in Jan.)

Try going into your user CP and affiliating yourself in the proud parent group - then you should be able to post in the parent forum as well.

Hi Carolyn and welcome! I have 4 kids, 8 year old twins Leah and Alexis who are level 6. Dylan who is 5, and Hannah who is 3 just got started in a pre-school program.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back