DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi I'm new here my dd is 7 she competed this past spring has level 2 finished 2nd at the state meet and 6th at Nationals she is know competing at level 3 in Florida

Welcome - you are going to love it here. Lots of great info

Hello & welcome to CB!

I'm in NJ and we don't start start until level 4. My daughter is 6 and in her first year of L4. It must be nice to be able to start going to meets & get that experience. Sounds like your daughter is doing very well! You'll enjoy this site, I've learned a lot from these parents.

Hello & welcome to CB!

I'm in NJ and we don't start start until level 4. My daughter is 6 and in her first year of L4. It must be nice to be able to start going to meets & get that experience. Sounds like your daughter is doing very well! You'll enjoy this site, I've learned a lot from these parents.
yes it is very nice to get them used to competing it helps build there confidence and I really enjoy the qualifiers all the girls get 4 ribbons and starting this year season 1medal so my dd is happy she as no idea what the different colors of the ribbons stand for.her 2nd meet has level 2 was at Gaspiralla she was 6 at the time and was shocked at how large Tropicana Field was needless to say she forgot her floor routine and did not do well so she only recieved 1 overall medal ,she was very upset that others girls got more medals then her .The next meet was State Meet and she got all 5 medals !She now knows there are ups and downs all you can do is try your hardest and mommy is always proud of you

Hello & welcome to CB!

welcome! ditto on wishing they had meets at lower levels here. we start at 4. i love those little videos of level 2 and 3 meets. i imagine that it helps a lot when they get to higher levels. they are already used to meets, etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back