Parents newest little gym girl and the cast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How are you and the tribe doing? It is always a wild ride when you bring a new baby home. I still remember my third, she was the easiest baby, but I think that's because I knew so much more.

she is the easy one LOL!
I agree about knowing soo much more plus I think I am more laid back about everything (excpet clean hands and diaper changing ~ I am anal about babies having clean diapers LOL)

She is allready learning to hang out at the gym hehe well see she will have the moves down by the time she is 2 HEHE!!
The girls just love having a little sister they are wanting to read to her all the time and just to hold and sit by her! she will sure be a spoiled baby

she is the easy one LOL!
I agree about knowing soo much more plus I think I am more laid back about everything (excpet clean hands and diaper changing ~ I am anal about babies having clean diapers LOL)

She is allready learning to hang out at the gym hehe well see she will have the moves down by the time she is 2 HEHE!!
The girls just love having a little sister they are wanting to read to her all the time and just to hold and sit by her! she will sure be a spoiled baby

That's great, I am glad that she is fitting in so well and that you are up to speed with life.

I also had that diaper thing too. Also cannot stand children with snotty noses, ugh!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back