Newspaper article about one Chalkbucket-er's olympic dreams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
That's so awesome!! TDiver, right??? Wow!!! That's really great! See, everybody...there IS a life after gymnastics!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck and I will look for you in 2012 in London!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

G

gracefulone

Very cool, Tori. Keep it up and best of luck to you!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Tori that is awesome, we Chalkbucketeers couldn't be prouder of you. We'll be able to say we knew you when!!! Keep up the great work. I'd love to hear more about your dream.

TDiver

Jul 21, 2007
TN
Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your support, it means a lot. If anyone is interested here is a Montage with pictures and video from Jr. Worlds.
Thanks again,
Tori

Last edited:
N

NYgymfan

Lemme try:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STPlHygTPQw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STPlHygTPQw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

F

flippymonkeysmom

Wow - that was so unbelievably awesome !!!! Great job and good luck as you continue on your amazing journey.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Thank you NYgymfan for sharing the article.... Tori, you are too modest ;)

Tori, I know it must have been a difficult transition in the beginning, having to leave gymnastics… I am so happy you not only found another sport to continue to use your talent in, but that you excelled at it to the extent that you have. You are a true inspiration - good luck and best wishes on your journey.

gymgymgymnast08

Former Gymnast
Proud Relative
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Dude Tori you're basically amazing! Good luck with everything & ill be watching you in 2012.

F

FlipTwistFly28

Wow! Congrats and I know you'll have a bright future ahead of you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!