Newww member :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guyss!
just a little shout outt, Im new to this forum and excited to be a part of it!
I have been apart of other gymnastics forums such as carly patterson online.
I just love to connect with other gymnasts, and discuss the beauty of this sport !
My name is Natasha, and i am 18 yeards old and i have been doing gymnastics for 6 years
My story is kinda interesting.. Ive ALWAYS been a gymnast at heart, but didn't learn until
later. soo i dont want to bore any of you.. so i'll try to make it sweet and short!

I started Tae kwon Do at the age of 7, and recieved my first degree black belt at age 12.. at practice's guess what i was doing?! yup thats right nothing but gymnastics..( I wish my mom would have gotten the hint! haha) even at school i taught myself how to do round-offs and handstand, etc. It wasnt til the age of 13 i began to realize screw martial arts, I need to tumble!! So ever since I have been the dedicated, passionate, hard working gymnast and have been able to work my butt off to be able to do some kick arse skills , and am still working my way up!! I've met some great friends here and will never forget the memories :) When i started the girls i met had all the skills such as roundoff backhandspring backtucks, that have taken them a while to learn.. and me i loved this sport so much i worked my butt off to reach their level in half their TIME ! :)

well that wasnt short after all.. but i hope you guys enjoyed my mini life story !!
Gymnastics for life!

Welcome to the chalkbucket!

You might want to change the colour of font you are using, my old eyes can't read a word of it. Maybe something a bit darker and less neon. I'd love to read what you have to share!

Bog, you can just "select" all the text and it shows up white with blue background...much easier to read!

And to gymnast89, welcome to chalkbucket! You def took a unique route to gymnastics, but you ended up in the right place!

hey! im a gymnast too.im 13 and in level 4.i've been doing gymnastics since i was 4 years old. although im in level 4 it feels like level 6. we do back tucks layouts pikes front tucks off the beam brandy's off the beam half-on's on vault front handsprings kips on bars and cast handstands and flyaways.i could list everything else but i wont. what level are you in. and the way you said that you loved gymnastics soo much. i feel the same way and i havent heard that from any other gymnast.(who's not elite or parkette)

any way thanks alot for reading my message!

good luck in gym
~Brittany/nugget

p.s.
what gym do you go to?
i go to A.I.M gymnastics (athletes in motion)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back