Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nice picture of Epke

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymmomx2

Proud Parent
Oct 16, 2013
Country
Canada
The best was the reaction of Bart Deurloo when Epke did his one arm catch....not sure if that was shown on TV or not! The routine was amazing to see in person, so glad I was there!

After the competition we ran into Epke walking to the buses with his girlfriend :)

Jard.the.gymnast

Verified Coach
Verified Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Apr 12, 2017
Heerenveen
Country
Netherlands
The best was the reaction of Bart Deurloo when Epke did his one arm catch....not sure if that was shown on TV or not! The routine was amazing to see in person, so glad I was there!

After the competition we ran into Epke walking to the buses with his girlfriend :)
It was shown on the news here. Maybe Bart was even more surprised than Epke that he stayed on.

Reactions: Aero and gymmomx2

Iwannabemargo

Numpty Watcher
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Aug 28, 2011
UK
Country
United Kingdom
yes it was shown here too.

Our commentators always tell you to put any liquids down and hang onto your seats when he is competing,

they have now nicknamed him Dr Difficulty

FutureGirls

Proud Parent
May 20, 2017
Country
USA

It was shown on youtubes stream. I agree, his reaction added to the amazingness of the save!

Reactions: gymmomx2
Status
Not open for further replies.