Nice picture of Epke

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jard.the.gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
I noticed there are a lot of Epke fans on here, so i thought i’d share. It was in the headlines in the news this Morning here!

Attachments

• 6881C286-3512-4CFC-A35E-561D9719110D.jpeg
    6881C286-3512-4CFC-A35E-561D9719110D.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 95
The best was the reaction of Bart Deurloo when Epke did his one arm catch....not sure if that was shown on TV or not! The routine was amazing to see in person, so glad I was there!

After the competition we ran into Epke walking to the buses with his girlfriend :)

The best was the reaction of Bart Deurloo when Epke did his one arm catch....not sure if that was shown on TV or not! The routine was amazing to see in person, so glad I was there!

After the competition we ran into Epke walking to the buses with his girlfriend :)
It was shown on the news here. Maybe Bart was even more surprised than Epke that he stayed on.

It was shown on youtubes stream. I agree, his reaction added to the amazingness of the save!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back