NJ Mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi NJ Mom,

I am also from NJ, but past the pre-school years too...just wanted to say "welcome" to the CB!

Thanks for the welcome! We're in Northern NJ...Hackettstown. My 4 year old DD goes to CS Gymnastics. I met with the club owner to learn more about her platform. She is all about safety in the sport, young kids having fun, good nutrition, etc. She sees her club as a "springboard" for kids who go on to compete nationally.

Where are you located?

Hi! I have two three year old gymmies and a 9 yr old level 5 (started gymnastics when she was 6.5). My little girls are on the pre-pre-pre-team that they call mini-stars and they love it.

Dawn

Hello, small world..lol. My daughter Kadee (just turned 5 on the 11th) started gymnastics at CS gymnastics in a mommy and me class at 2 1/2. Then she moved on to a class with Michelle. But i have to admit the one she remembers the most is Chelles husband Mr. Greg...lol. It was a wonderful gym, she even started preschool there with Ms. Lisa. But we moved to Arkansas and she is at a wonderful gym here. They gave her a fantastic start in a sport she truely loves. Im sure your little one will love it there. They are good people.

Another NJ mom here, but like others, my dd is beyond the pre-school yrs. Welcome to CB and enjoy the journey your dd is embarking on. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back