Non-Gym work-outs!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So i think there have been similar posts, but what are good ways to stay in shape outta the gym?
like, i know people have asked about excessive work outs, but i'm quitting gym and i wanna know what kind of exercises would be beneficial to me since i'm so accustom to working out so hard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You can still do some of the same workouts you do for gym...but maybe just less intense and less often! Running is a great way to keep your endurance up and it can be fun (but I might be biased b/c I run track). Swimming is also a great low-impact workout that covers your entire body if you have a pool that you can use. If you're quitting gym but sticking with cheerleading maybe you could ask your cheer coach for some ideas.

Track rocks! Its def the second best sport (after gym of course)!

Why are you quitting gym???

I'd definitely say running but like NYgymfan I do track too. =]

okay. i HATE running.
with a passion. lol.
i'm quitting bc my grades got low, and i'm lonely (no friends) and my music is getting bad, and a buncha other stuff. But i'm not quitting forever. I'm prolly gunna go back in about 4-6 months. =D

Ok well if you hate running you can do other cardio things like jumping on a tramp for a long time.. make sure you keep up with abs and arms and all you don't want to be behind when you go back!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back