Non Sanctioned adult meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kgymn

Gymnast
Hey all... I was thinking it would be great to put together some fun non-sanctioned adult meets! I know a lot of gyms aren't really willing to join AAU or whatnot for their adults to compete, and only a few have adults on their USAG teams.
Myself and some of the others in my class would love to be able to do some competitions just for fun, and there's a couple other adult programs not *too* far away from here...
Does anyone think it would be reasonable to put together a fun meet for adults? I think the hardest parts would be deciding which rules to follow and finding judges. I'm going to talk to my coach at class this week, see what input she has.

~Katy

Sounds like a great idea! Go for it! I'd love to get some fun competitions under my belt to help train the nerves for serious ones. Every little bit helps. Let us know what you come up with. I am so there!

It sounds good to me too. It sounds like fun and way for us adult gymnasts to start getting out there for more recognition. As I mentioned in another forum, someone from my gym said he'd like to get some kind of meet together here in myrtle beach for adult gymnastics. Let me know how these non sanctioned meets would work and maybe my gym could be part of it too.

It sounds good to me too. It sounds like fun and way for us adult gymnasts to start getting out there for more recognition. As I mentioned in another forum, someone from my gym said he'd like to get some kind of meet together here in myrtle beach for adult gymnastics. Let me know how these non sanctioned meets would work and maybe my gym could be part of it too.

If I figure out how to make my gym have one I'll definitely let people know! And SC isn't that far from southern VA, I'm sure some of us at my gym would go to one at your gym too! I could definitely get J and probably his sister to go!

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back