Not Good Enough!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I feel I have the best gym mom. She tries really hard to understand the skills and motivates me. Money was too tight for me to advance in team so I went to prep op silver after 2 years of level 5. I am now training gold prep op about level 7/8 mostly 7. I want to do high school, but I won't be AA because of my lacking bars. My dream would be to do college, but that isn't going to happen. I love gymnastics but not good enough to advance. I am 14 going to be a fresh. My high school is a co-op so I would be the only gymnast from that school. :( grr...

Hey, anything is possible if you are willing to give your all in gymnastics. If you want to get a college scholarship, you have to be serious about what your doing. Never say you aren't good enough. You should stretch and condition at home every day,but don't overdo it. You should be willing to give up sugary and processed foods and eat vegetables. Also, at practice, you have to eliminate fear. Fear is the reason most girls quit gymnastics.
If its possible, talk to your coach about this goal. College gym requires a lot of serious work, and a ton of big skills. But if you work hard, and never give up, you can achieve your goal. At every practice you shOuld remind yourself of your goals. Never skip practice and always try to be on time.
Im not sure if this helps but i hope it does. Remember, quitters never win, and winners never quit. You can do it!!! Woooo!!!

MMmmm...me thinks you might be from colorado aerials. i think Tom has that up on his wall or office or somewhere in there that i just can't remember at the moment.:)

MMmmm...me thinks you might be from colorado aerials. i think Tom has that up on his wall or office or somewhere in there that i just can't remember at the moment.:)
It's official. The all-knowing dunno knows EVERYONE. Now to see how long it takes for him to figure out where I am...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back