Parents Not gym related - ideas for gifts by age

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Okay, so I'm procrastinating at work and trying to think of a million gift ideas for the millions of kids in my life and coming up short! Mostly girls. Reaching out to this cool crew for ideas! I figure that it might be of help to everyone! So I'll write out the categories below and if you have ideas, please reply! Gym gifts are great to include, but definitely not looking for only gym gifts! I filled in what I came up with but I have a 7 and 9 year old...I'm lost on ideas for the older kiddos in my world! Godkids, nieces, teammates, gym big sis, etc. Thanks!!

Regular gifts (holidays, range of prices is fine):
7-9 year old girls

unicorn onesie
glitter tattoo set
graphic novels
Descendents 1,2,3 on Prime Video
Hydroflask with VSCO stickers (barf)

10-12 girls
Athleta gift card
Starbucks gift card

13-14 girls

15-18 girls

Secret santa gifts (<$20)
7-9 girls

10-12 girls

13-14 girls

15-18 girls

Small items to give to each member of team ($5-10)
7-9 girls

10-12 girl

I made personalized ornaments

13-14 girls

15-18 girls

Bath Bombs, good chapstick (or fun smelly chapstick), MAC or Sephora Gift cards for older girls, My younger girls like puzzles and we also got this cool thing you can roll the puzzle up in so you dont have to leave it out all the time, Little Craft kits from Micheals (my girls want one where you make your own bouncy ball) Exploding Kittens is a really fun Card game and good for ages 7 and up. My girls (7 and 10) like Simply Southern and Under Armour clothes. Simply Southern has this cool Pearl necklace kit too. Movies Gift Cards I always like to do a Movie Grab Bag like microwave popcorn some sodas some box candy and a movie gift card. We have a local Fozen Yogurt place that is always good to get a gift card from.

All of the girls at my daughter's gym really liked fuzzy blankets at the gift exchange last year. Homegooods had cute ones with things on them that appealed to many age groups. The Birchbox or Ipsy for ages 13 and up.

Fuzzy socks, Squishmallows (5 Below has lots of choices for $5), Starbucks cards, Smoothie King cards ($5 Fridays), scrunchies, Bath & Body Works (lotion or hand sanitizer), diffuser for the older girls, framed photo, travel items (luggage tags, travel blankets, inflatable neck pillows, cosmetic bag, mini umbrella, $1 gloves, mini wetbrush). Sometimes Walgreens or Walmart has the "lollipops" made out of hair ties. Snowflake has a ton of options for gymnastics pins. The olders with cars - car air fresheners, lanyards that can hold keys and ID/money/etc, any accessories to organize or keep the car clean, car wash tokens.

For ages 12 through younger teens:
Sushi Go game
Hydroflask
Flannel or fleece PJ pants
Quirky t-shirts reflecting personal interests (Etsy is a good source)
Starbucks gift card
Athleta gift card
Barnes and Noble gift card
Hand-lettering kit
Fuzzy socks
Silly socks
Ivory Ella tee
Lululemon gift card, if wearing adult sizes (Ivivva kids’ line is being discontinued at the first of the year)
Theater, concert, or movie tickets
For a niece or granddaughter, a special outing with you
Fairy lights
Extra wireless controller for video game system
Sherpa or “wubby” quarter-zip fleece
Sheet mask set
Bath bombs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back