notification

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

so i wasnt sure where to post this but I received a notification that I had a new "like" on one of my posts, problem is it wasnt my post so I am confused as to what is going on and how to fix it, the post was by gymmom&coach but I am gymmom/coach dont know if the system is messed up or what...help!:confused:

The problem is that the system cannot tell you two apart, basically because of the use of punctuation in your names. It thinks you are one and the same in these instances.

My suggestion is that you change your username to something different.

We have had this issue before and there is no fixing it, well not by us.

SO if you can think of a new name let me know and I will change it.

I'm working on catching up to him using my own user name.......I figure I'll make it about the same time my 2 year old group of devo, hotshot, C.O.M.E.T.s make it to the 2028 games. Whoops!...gotta go, I just found out we're all out of "Pampers" in the locker room!:eek:

^^^^^Thank you so much^^^^^ That makes it 8 for the day!.... Hey bog, keep it on the "down low". I wouldn't want to give dunno any warnings, he might just "up" his game.

i love you guys. lol! :) i come back from a competition and read this. i'm laughing hearty!

it was good. prince george sports complex next to the stadium where the washington redskins (i'm pretty sure as i'm not a football fan). park district owned and operated. it was quite a facility. tax dollars at work! the floors were even sunk. now were off to virginia next week.:)

it was good. prince george sports complex next to the stadium where the washington redskins (i'm pretty sure as i'm not a football fan). park district owned and operated. it was quite a facility. tax dollars at work! the floors were even sunk. now were off to virginia next week.:)

wave towards the south to GT & I in NC while you are in Virginia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back