o no!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

lauryn_tumbler

hey, I am going to go to Las Vegas for spring break and then to palm springs and I have to train there but I don't know anyone and i don't even know what the equitment is like.What should I do??? O and if any of you guys are from there tell me so when i get there i will sort of know someone thxxx-Lauryn

well the gym club in Las Vegas is called "Salcianu acadamy of Gymnastics" and the one in palm springs I am not sure about.

Hey Lauryn,

My girls have travelled a lot, they have trained all over the place. We email the club we want to train at ahead of time, tell the coaches what skills the girls can do and what they are working on and we have always been happy with the training the girls have received.

The girls love it, training in the UK they got to work skills we don't use here and learn new names fro skills they already had.

In the US they got to learn all about the USAG skills and routines.

Other clubs have always been welcoming and the girls are planning to go back to the UK club next year, it was a blast.

Just go for the experience, gymnasts are all alike, you will make friends quickly and have so much fun.:D

hey, I am going to go to Las Vegas for spring break and then to palm springs and I have to train there but I don't know anyone and i don't even know what the equitment is like.What should I do??? O and if any of you guys are from there tell me so when i get there i will sort of know someone thxxx-Lauryn

Check out Gymcats in Vegas (Henderson) Cassie Rice coached the Schwikerts.

would not recommend Salcianu, but that's your call.

i've also trainted at other gyms while on vacation. i'm not gonna lie - it's kind of awkward at first since you don't know anyone. but it's really not so bad after just a little while. like, by the end of a practice at a gym while on vacation, i'm usually laughing and talking with the other girls and everything's totally fine. dont stress about it, you'll be fine. and it's always fun to learn some new drills and conditioning exercises from other gyms from around the country. have fun and good luck :]

So is that really common to do that....like train at other gyms while ur on vacation? I'm just asking b/c I don't know of anyone here who has ever done that. I must say that is pretty impressive dedication tho!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back