Off to Easterns!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She did a great job. Wonderful results. She did stunningly well considering she was trying to compete 6 apparatus!

Last edited:
She did a great job. Wonderful results. She did stunningly well considering she was trying to compete 6 apparatus!

Thank you. Apparently during training on Thursday some of the other coaches were joking with her about competing men's as well, lol.

It was pretty stressful for her. You'd think they would have arranged the schedule so there were no conflicts. I don't think it's fair to make her choose. If someone has the ability to make it on multiple events, I think they should accommodate that without adding stress to the gymnast.

Thank you. Apparently during training on Thursday some of the other coaches were joking with her about competing men's as well, lol.

It was pretty stressful for her. You'd think they would have arranged the schedule so there were no conflicts. I don't think it's fair to make her choose. If someone has the ability to make it on multiple events, I think they should accommodate that without adding stress to the gymnast.
Very few clubs have girls that compete both T&T and WAG, so it is rarely an issue. But I know even at T&T meets the schedules can cause issues as the gymnasts can compete different levels on each apparatus and that often causes conflicts. IN more recent years the T&T and WAG champs have been in different cities too, though on the same weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back