Parents Officially on the team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

So as of yesterday Midget is officially on the team. No longer is she doing 1 day of team practice and 1 day of pre-team practice. So during practice yesterday she capped it all off with...

Falling and splitting the beam. :eek:

She wasn't even doing anything. She just stepped off the end of the beam and tried to catch herself with her back foot which slid it back farther and wham!

Because she hit on the end edge of the beam there was a scrape and some bleeding too. Poor thing! Luckily all is good today, and she can't wait to get to practice on Thursday.

On another note, she and DW and DW's Mom all went out of town over the weekend and when they got back discovered a new trampoline in the backyard. And they thought I was going to be lazy while they were gone. ;)

Well your family sure were busy this weekend. Big congrats to Midget on getting to team at the new gym. I knew she would show them very quickly that she was ready for the challenge.

((HUG)) for the beam split, that is just nasty, but even ELites do it sometimes.

High five to you for the trampoline, I would love to have seen her face!

Yay! Congrats to Bella! Splitting the beam though, OUCH. I would soo quit if I ever split the beam. These girls are crazy. ;)

Ouch on the beam split, glad she is ok.

Super congratulations on making the team !!

And let's not forget kudos to you on the trampline !!

Congrats to Bella making team!!! Yikes on the beam split--that's no fun :(. And big congrats to YOU for the trampoline--that is a tough job!!

I've seen girls do that...ouch!! Hope she's okay! Congrats on team!! (bet that helped dampen the pain, huh?)

trampolines are great fun(my kids got one at Christmas and I helped my husband put it together...what a chore!)...I'm sure your dd is excited. My dd's coach wishes she didn't have one though!;)

Everything is much better now. And I would say she has already spent more time on the trampoline than she spent the entire last year on the swing-set I put up for her last year.

She has been doing really well, only lacks connecting her ROBHS and her front hip to have all the skills. And she is so close on both of them it is only a matter of time. And with the way the new gym does things she gets lots of individual attention, plus she is one of only 3 level 4s for even more attention.

So glad to hear she made the team!! See, she did get that leo for a reason! :) Good luck to her. Olivia is on a smaller team, too, and gets more attention then she ever did at her old gym. Sometimes change is a good thing! She'll have a great Level 4 season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back