Oh man that was really scary !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I was practicing today , but today was my time to go to a actual gym. So me and my coach went and were working on stuff like improving my 1 1/2 twists , and my front handspring front half. and stuff like that , and after everything was completed we still had a hour ! So she said lets go ill spot you on tramp for double backs . And I am thinking to myself OH NO ! I havent done one for like .. a year ! !So we were there and shes like just member set and tuck. and im like okay , so she went 1 ... 2 ... 3 . and i flipped 1 flip 2 flips YAY i was thinking I did it ( and if you are a gymnast you should know that when your in the air it feeels like forever sometimes. and im like WAIT 3 WHAT ! and I started freaking out and came down on my stomache ! I was sooo scared ! But at the same time it was ALOT of fun :D . She told me we were gunna work on the harness instead LOL . But anyways , I had a good day !

Wow!! That is scary!!!! I'm glad you were with your coach and I'm very glad she decided to work with you in the harness. Better safe than sorry--especially with difficult skills like double backs on tramp!!

Ha, I know that feeling. It feels like forever as you are turning in the air and sometimes don't know exactly where you are. Glad you survived ;) keep at it :)

Hi there,
I was reading some of your prior posts to learn more about you. Are your parents concerned that you have so many calls and close calls with injury's. I know if my DD come home with some of your stories, I would be really afraid for her safety. How old are you? I hope that you stay safe and have fun with your gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back