Oh man that was really scary !

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CRAYOLA?

Dec 4, 2008
Canada
So I was practicing today , but today was my time to go to a actual gym. So me and my coach went and were working on stuff like improving my 1 1/2 twists , and my front handspring front half. and stuff like that , and after everything was completed we still had a hour ! So she said lets go ill spot you on tramp for double backs . And I am thinking to myself OH NO ! I havent done one for like .. a year ! !So we were there and shes like just member set and tuck. and im like okay , so she went 1 ... 2 ... 3 . and i flipped 1 flip 2 flips YAY i was thinking I did it ( and if you are a gymnast you should know that when your in the air it feeels like forever sometimes. and im like WAIT 3 WHAT ! and I started freaking out and came down on my stomache ! I was sooo scared ! But at the same time it was ALOT of fun :D . She told me we were gunna work on the harness instead LOL . But anyways , I had a good day !

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
Wow!! That is scary!!!! I'm glad you were with your coach and I'm very glad she decided to work with you in the harness. Better safe than sorry--especially with difficult skills like double backs on tramp!!

aimee

Mar 14, 2009
West Coast
Ha, I know that feeling. It feels like forever as you are turning in the air and sometimes don't know exactly where you are. Glad you survived ;) keep at it :)

mbphoto

Jan 27, 2009
myrtle beach
Hi there,
I was reading some of your prior posts to learn more about you. Are your parents concerned that you have so many calls and close calls with injury's. I know if my DD come home with some of your stories, I would be really afraid for her safety. How old are you? I hope that you stay safe and have fun with your gymnastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!