WAG Oh No! Peng Peng Lee injured!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

marie83

Coach
Judge
Peng Peng Lee has suffered a torn ACL and has withdrawn from the Olympic selection :( So sad I was so hoping she'd be on the team!

She has been named honorary Olympic team captain though - not really sure what that entails but it's nice for her!

How awful! She really was a treat to watch. Wishing her a speedy recovery... Can't wait to see her college gymnastics. She'll be fabulous.

I saw that! I'm quite disappointed! She was always great to watch!!
Loved her attitude and personality!

Hope she has a fast recovery!!

That's very sad!
I don't know a lot about the technical side of gymnastics, but she is definitely very entertaining to watch. I remember watching her do a brilliant beam mount at the test event in January, something like the men do on the pommel - really cool and she was very sassy on the floor.

I can't begin to imagine how it must feel to get so close and then be injured. I remember watching The gymnast about the British selection for Beijing and weeping at what happened to Laura Jones. It's brutal out there!

I LOVE Peng Peng's gymnastics, she is so unique. I was so upset when I heard this. She is one of my main inspirations! I hope she gets healthy and tries for 2016.

I hate hearing about ACL injuries after sustaining one myself. It's brutal. Best of luck to her at UCLA.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back