ohio meet - feb 12-14 2010

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am thinking about it, but I have a sick family member at home and we might not be able to make the trip. But I am training as if I am going...I will do level 8.

I would love love love to do this... but that gives me.... 3 months to put routines together... hmmmm...

What is women's open? Probably I would have to do level 8 but I don't know what the difference is between the AAU and USAG levels. Any help?

Okay, nevermind the post above, I read the rule book for AAU... If I can convince my friend to do it with me it could be fun... though I think she would do Ladies IO and I would do Ladies 8... The restrictions in IO would drive me crazy... but we will see.

Hopefully we can do it.

Do you have to qualify? Virginia doesn't have any qualifiers that I can find...

Thanks!

I am pretty sure there is no need to qualify if you are ladies divisions. That was the case for summer nationals.

i don't even know my routines yet. i have a bar routine (many form breaks). two weeks from now, i get a floor routine, and then beam to follow. i've just been working on skills. but for the most part i have only been tumbling on tumble track. this sunday i am going to tumble on floor. i'm trying to figure out what i want my passes to be. we only have to do two - so that is all i'm doing.

to giki girl......are u the same person that was in the ny competition in the summer? or do you know of her in your area. lost your email with pc changes at home. please send to me again. i have some clips of you.

what a fun meet. i was really happy to see how many other adults were at nationals. i think there were about 12 of us. i learned that three adults had only started gymnastics a year ago! there were modified optional, intermediate optional and ladies level 8's.
i was really happy with vault, bars, and floor. beam needs a lot more work - two falls and so many wobbles and steps after my bhs, i'm sure they counted it as a fall.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back