Parents ok Im ticked at myself but its funny ~you all will get this

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
I made a shirt for the babe thats says "I want to be a gymnast like my sisters"
well I did the transfer paper good and even did the reverse
then I went to iron it on well I put it on upside down!

I showed it to my older girls , and they both did a handstand and said its perfect for gymnastics.

Thought youd get a small chuckle since our kids think alike! haha

Oh my that is funny, but the kind of funny that works out even better in the end. You should take pictures of people trying to read what it says!

Sounds perfect since gymnasts spend most of their time upside down!

That is way too cute. Makes perfect sense to me as a parent to a child who is upside down more than right side up !!

teehee!!!!!!!!!!! that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) makes PERFECT 10.0 sense!

That's hilarious! It's even more funny to me because I knew right where you were going with the story from the beginning.

My always moving monkey almost always used to literally sit on her head right next to me when I read to her (and I read to her several times every day, so it wasn't just a once-in-a-while thing)! Maybe they all learn to read upside down! :)

The shirt is definitely appropriate. Perhaps it was even an "un-intentional intentional" mistake, somewhat like a Freudian slip. :D

I think that was very clever! If I saw your little one wearing the shirt, I would have thought you did it that way on purpose, lol. You might have a $ making design there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back