WAG Old worn grips & gear needed for sports display

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I am setting up a display case in a new community sport center and wanted to feature the sport of woman's artistic gymnastics! The theme is to depict the "hard work, dedication and drive of the sport".
I am looking to buy (or donation) some old, worn out gym gear, Hoping to find someone involved in the sport in the USA with paypal to help me out. Was hoping to find a pair of worn grips, tiger paws, couple of wristbands (ideally that are a sweat stain, chalky mess like some in use I've seen), grip bag, maybe a pair or two of worn out beam/acro shoes (holes would be lovely if they ever get that bad), maybe a practice or competition leotard with worn character, and perhaps an ankle/knee/heel support/brace...
and anything else interesting in the sport that's displayable that I have missed! Feel free to contact me or post with photos of what you might have if you think you can help me represent properly the beautiful yet very demanding sport of woman's artist gymnastics! I have paypal and ebay accounts to facilitate purchase and/or shipping costs if that helps. Thanks!

Is there a gym near you? Ask around there, that might be easier!
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! Yes I tried already at two local gyms but unfortunately they only offer gymnastics for kids and tumbling for cheerleaders. So not the hardcore competitive programs that do the various event training that would have such things unfortunately. I didn't need until summer so hopefully someone can help out. :) Do you think you could be of assistance?
Thanks for reaching out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back