Olympic Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

jes.the.gymnast

I really love China's leos, i think they really show what their country it like while still looking nice. What do you guys think?

The only other ones i've seen so far were Romania, which i thought was abit boring and i think Germany which had nothing stand out on it.

It would be great if you could post pictures
:)
thanks
Jes

Chinese ones were lovely. Quite liked the US's.

94970ce62e5c9a197c1caf02e96aca1e-getty-81972084mh054_olympics_day_.jpg

l3325121.jpg

Plain GB ones.

l3324824.jpg

Thats all I can find so far!

PS. LIVE BBC coverage here :http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/live_action/default.stm?lmpid=b00cq14d&sid=7534977

I hate ours and think they're our ugliest Olympic leos ever. I thought the leos from podium training were nice, although I know we wouldn't wear pink in competition for such a major US event, but that style in red would have been really nice (or maybe even white with red and blue crystals).

I agree. I think our leo for prelims is possibly the ugliest leo I have ever seen in a competition. It makes me wonder what people were thinking.

I saw one absolutley awful leotard, it was on a girl from Slovenia (I think) and it was blue lycra with green sparkly bits, except the bit over the chest was skin coloured with strings like a corset, it seemed very inappropriate to me!

GK Rep told me they sent over a total of 11 leos for each girl. A couple were approved last minute and sent over, so who knows what they will wear.

I really liked the pink leos from Podium training. Our women looked awesome :D

i havn't seen the pink ones anyone got a link?

i am really sick of asutralia's leos. They havn't changed them since their purple and white ones which the wore to the 2003 worlds. i don't dislike them i just think they should get new ones. i don't think they are diffrent enough and dom'y show anything off

i really love romania's leos

I saw one absolutley awful leotard, it was on a girl from Slovenia (I think) and it was blue lycra with green sparkly bits, except the bit over the chest was skin coloured with strings like a corset, it seemed very inappropriate to me!

Ooooooo That is extremely tacky! I wouldn't let my gymie wear that to a practice much less in front of the world!

i havn't seen the pink ones anyone got a link?

i am really sick of asutralia's leos. They havn't changed them since their purple and white ones which the wore to the 2003 worlds. i don't dislike them i just think they should get new ones. i don't think they are diffrent enough and dom'y show anything off

i really love romania's leos

Did Australia not have a black white and yellow one on at some point? I'm sure I saw it on NBC. They have a slideshow going, but you can't copy the pics. :(

Brazils:
l3325799.jpg

Mexicos:
l3325732.jpg

US Podium Training:
04ec977f10eed43f03ad8d4400add9a7.jpg

Russia:
l3325400.jpg

I liked the US pink one a lot better than what i could see of it in the picture. Still not the greatest but it was all right. And i agree with the rest of you, WHY would you wear a pink leo to the olympics? Even if it is podium training. I did however like the red leo with the stars (USA). Maybe it would look better without the gold star in the middle?! (but maybe that's just me:D).

What do you think of the Canadian leos? I thought they looked pretty good on the two Canadians. (sorry can't find a pic to put on).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back