Olympic Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

GK is selling the Olympic leotards like they did in 2008! I'm so excited! I can't decide between team finals, all around, or the event finals leo (the one that looks like the American flag). Which one do you guys like best?
I'm disappointed they're not selling the white leo that Mckayla wore in vault finals. It was beautiful!

Agreed, they are crazy expensive. Then again GK is usually expensive in general.

I almost wish my coach would choose those flagish looking ones (The ones the trampoline girls wore) for our competition leos. But it's not our gym colors, so that will most likely not fly.

My mother will get one for my daughter. She always gets her those expensive ones.
What is crazy expensive are those ugly Gray Jackets $450 each at the NBC olympic store. I told DD no way they are just too expensive and too ugly

I'd think about getting her the short-sleeved version of the stars and stripes one... I know she'd love it. But it's hard to justify, even for Christmas or a birthday, when it's so expensive and she has so many.

I don't think they are nice enough to justify the cost. You could find a cute, patriotic leo for a lot less than $80.

My mother will get one for my daughter. She always gets her those expensive ones.
What is crazy expensive are those ugly Gray Jackets $450 each at the NBC olympic store. I told DD no way they are just too expensive and too ugly

I absolutely loathe those gray warm-ups! No one could make those look good. I thought that the gymnasts looked like they were being swallowed up by them. The leos are cute though! I read an interview where GK designed 8 leos for the U.S. team in London.

Are GK/Adidas the same thing? Confused on that...I know you can buy Adidas leos on the GK site but thought they were different brands?

I noticed that Snowflake leos are making a replica of a couple of them, too. Probably for a little cheaper than the GK brand. But I still can't justify spending that much $$ for a practice leo. I'd probably just hang it up in the closet because I'd be afraid she'd ruin it at practice. lol

Melody Leos is doing at least one. Personally I didn't like any of the leos this time around. I'm not a fan of the single color and sparkles. Especially when they aren't red, white, or blue.

I bought them cheaper

Yea but $90 for a practice leo?? Thats ridiclous.

I bought my daughters from DISCOUNT LEOTARDS, GYMNASTICS LEOTARDS & MORE - PRICE QUOTE/OTHER MANUFACTURERS

Instead of $89.99 it was $68.99! And I got FREE shipping with the coupon code FSCB12 They don't have them in stock yet but a 2 week wait is worth it for us. They are getting new styles in also by other manufacturers that will be much less and she said just as nice if not nicer. And they sell all GK there at discounts - I never pay what GK or our gym charges. :)

In case anyone is interested, the Olympic leos look great! My daughter got the red and received tons of compliments the first day she wore it. Probably will get the purple one next. :)

I had forgotten about the outlet. I went ahead and emailed them about the prices of a few of the leotards (as usual they got back within 2 hours!)

Patriotic Leotard - Shannon Miller (GK Site Price) $49.99 (Outlet Price) $35.95

Strength adidas V-Neck Tank Leotard (GK Site Price) $89.99 (Outlet Price) $67.95

Pride adidas Scoop Back Tank Leotard (GK Site Price) $79.99 (Outlet Price) $59.95

This makes them at least a little more reasonable!! I've never had an issue with any of the leotards from the outlet either. They ship fast and the customer service is AMAZING!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back