Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Olympic Trials tickets

Akl597

Proud Parent
Oct 16, 2014
Country
USA
Does anyone have the scoop on the 2020 Olympic trials tickets? Right now they are only selling full session packages. Will they open up individual sessions at some point? And will they save some good seats or will all the good seats be taken by the full session tickets? Any advice on where to sit? I'm thinking of taking my girls (both gymnasts) as a special trip!

amiandjim

Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Apr 18, 2015
Country
USA
We have a link for our gym for all sessions tickets and my contact at the venue said they will release single session much later but he is not optimistic there will be many good seats left.

Reactions: Akl597

beachgirl

Proud Parent
Judge
Nov 7, 2013
Country
USA
I doubt there will be good seats left. The 2016 trials had men and women in different venues. The women's trials sold out with a venue that held around 17,000. The 2020 trials combines men and women in a venue that holds around 19,000. If you do the math you can see that an early sell out is possible.

Akl597

Proud Parent
Oct 16, 2014
Country
USA
Thanks for the insight everyone - we did buy tickets! We're on the side with vault and bars and now the girls are wishing we were closer to beam. Oh well! I'm sure it will just be exciting to be there.

Reactions: CLgym

Akl597

Proud Parent
Oct 16, 2014
Country
USA
Does anyone have the scoop on the 2020 Olympic trials tickets? Right now they are only selling full session packages. Will they open up individual sessions at some point? And will they save some good seats or will all the good seats be taken by the full session tickets? Any advice on where to sit? I'm thinking of taking my girls (both gymnasts) as a special trip!
If anyone else is thinking of buying tickets, there are still some gyms selling discounted tickets. Look up fevo olympic trials and it should pull them up. Wish I had known this before I bought mine!!