WAG Olympic Trials tickets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Akl597

Proud Parent
Does anyone have the scoop on the 2020 Olympic trials tickets? Right now they are only selling full session packages. Will they open up individual sessions at some point? And will they save some good seats or will all the good seats be taken by the full session tickets? Any advice on where to sit? I'm thinking of taking my girls (both gymnasts) as a special trip!

We have a link for our gym for all sessions tickets and my contact at the venue said they will release single session much later but he is not optimistic there will be many good seats left.

I doubt there will be good seats left. The 2016 trials had men and women in different venues. The women's trials sold out with a venue that held around 17,000. The 2020 trials combines men and women in a venue that holds around 19,000. If you do the math you can see that an early sell out is possible.

Thanks for the insight everyone - we did buy tickets! We're on the side with vault and bars and now the girls are wishing we were closer to beam. Oh well! I'm sure it will just be exciting to be there.

Does anyone have the scoop on the 2020 Olympic trials tickets? Right now they are only selling full session packages. Will they open up individual sessions at some point? And will they save some good seats or will all the good seats be taken by the full session tickets? Any advice on where to sit? I'm thinking of taking my girls (both gymnasts) as a special trip!

If anyone else is thinking of buying tickets, there are still some gyms selling discounted tickets. Look up fevo olympic trials and it should pull them up. Wish I had known this before I bought mine!!

Anyone have any info on individual session tickets? I had been watching seats for all-sessions tickets. I went to look today and they appear to be all sold out! Are we going to be out of luck at this point or are any tickets being held for individual sessions? Kicking myself for holding out!

Anyone have any info on individual session tickets? I had been watching seats for all-sessions tickets. I went to look today and they appear to be all sold out! Are we going to be out of luck at this point or are any tickets being held for individual sessions? Kicking myself for holding out!
I'm not sure if they will open up individual session tickets. It looks like everything is sold out! I know they're selling them on Stubhub, but I'm sure they will be overpriced.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back