Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Olympic Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to find any Olympic videos of the girls routines?? Also I thought that Nastia's little routine at the gala was so pretty and such a cute idea with the song being from the movie about Anastasia and that being in russia. ANYWAY. I want to see videos of routines but can't seem to find them anywhere. Will they ever be allowed to be posted?

Thanks in advance!!

G

gracefulone

I'm not sure about posting rights, but have you checked back at nbcolympics.com?

I-Heart-Beam

Sep 9, 2007
Scotland
NBC have a witch hunt going and are deleting all vids of the olympics thats not from their official site- which sucks if you're not from America and all you can see is this really good advert.

If you want to download the vids I can give you a couple of links.

all-aroundgirl

Aug 26, 2008
Texas
What are the links? Anyway, I can't find them anywhere!!! Well...except the NBCOlympics website. But otherwise they'll be gone from there when Vancover starts rolling around.

Nightflare514

Jul 27, 2008
South Carolina.
Arg! sorry, I meant to post that as a new thread, LOL.

I have Shawn Johnson's gold medal winning beam routine, and Nastia Liukin's silver medal winning bar routine on my youtube account. :)

all-aroundgirl

Aug 26, 2008
Texas
Arg! sorry, I meant to post that as a new thread, LOL.

I have Shawn Johnson's gold medal winning beam routine, and Nastia Liukin's silver medal winning bar routine on my youtube account. :)

You don't anymore. I just looked and their isn't any. NBC must of taken them off...

Status
Not open for further replies.