Parents OMG... tonight I did a stride circle, back hip circle and front hip circle

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

on the bars:) Yes you read this right... I did them... Not my girls..... My legs are killing me but I made them all..
Took 4 attempts to make my front hip circle and then I did three of them:)
took 1 attempt before I made my stride circle but then I made like 4 of them and I did a ton of back hip circles... My abs feel fine but my thighs from trying to do a kip are killing me, lol......

My hero! LOL, that is amazing! I think from just watching the girls in the gym make my thighs hurt:p Feel better!

Great job girl, by next year you'll have that whole bar routine down for the challnge!!!

Hope you can walk tomorrow.:D

WOW! I am impressed! I think you should set your sights higher for the next Chalkbucket Challenge.. I think L6 Bar routine! Clear hips and Baby giants!

lol... yes I think so level 6 bars here I come... I just have to get out there and practice and I think I can get my kips back, lol...
Oh my shoulders are killing me this morning and so is my neck.
Oh and I do have the other issue in that when you have something altered surgically from having them completely depleted from children if you know what I mean... can you really feel them when trying to do a glide in the kip, lol...

We had a 38 year old mom of a couple of L4s compete as a L5 or L6 yesterday. It was our home meet, but I had left already from my work assignment. I would have loved to see her. I think she medaled! Isn't that amazing? Maybe you can compete next year? :D

That is so awesome - sounds fun - now we all fully expect you to hit handstand out of your clear hip in the level 6 routine :D

Wow Melissa -- you're brave!

Just be careful. When little girls fall... they bounce. When us "grown ups" fall -- it hurts!

That is so awesome. I was not awesome at bars as a gymnast, but now as a coach I love to play on them in my off time. I have a 2 year old and got back to doing skills that it had been years. My Front Handspring, Punch fonts, pull overs, backhip circle and I even made my stride circle a couple times, cartwheels on the beam , I was close to my front hip circle. But I am pregnant again so no bars for me right now. Darn it. But I'm happy about the pregnancy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back