OMG Whittenburg is in!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

profmom

Proud Parent
Of course, I am very sorry for the circumstances -- the men's AA lost two guys from qualifications. But now Donnell Whittenburg will get his shot today. I'd be SOOO happy if he nails his pommel horse set!

Reactions: sce
Of course, I am very sorry for the circumstances -- the men's AA lost two guys from qualifications. But now Donnell Whittenburg will get his shot today. I'd be SOOO happy if he nails his pommel horse set!

Who had to drop out and why? Hope they are OK.

Excited for Donnell...

Reactions: sce
Who's watching? I'm seeing parts, as I'm doing other things. Seems though that Danell is not having a good day and so far Whittenberg is having a great day. Pommel is his last event though, so we'll see.

Sadly, so far, Donnell fell onto his rear on his vault landing (though his rings were awesome). And Danell fell on the pommel and put his hands down on a floor tumbling pass.

Sadly, so far, Donnell fell onto his rear on his vault landing (though his rings were awesome). And Danell fell on the pommel and put his hands down on a floor tumbling pass.
But Donnell was throwing a very difficult 6.4 D vault(probably the most difficult being thrown by any of the AA's), so the fall won't cost him too much. Danell on the other hand...

Ugh Danell. He can always eseem to have one great day...and then a hard one..

Excited fro DOnnell!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back