Omg!!!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What was your hardest skill to get on beam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
or Mounts !!!! Or simply walking !!

Seriously though - Congrat's on that skill. Just reading it scares me :eek:

By back tuck twist.. do you mean a back tuck with a half or full twist? I was working standing back tuck fulls when I retired.

or Mounts !!!! Or simply walking !!

Seriously though - Congrat's on that skill. Just reading it scares me :eek:

Exactly! I can hardly walk an 8' beam and not have a 'balance check'.

Seriously -- what you girls do on that thing.... It's AMAZING! I hope you all know how special that makes you!!

Congrats

For me, connecting my 2 BH series, a.k.a. series. Don't know why such the block there, but I remember being left on the beam while everybody else left to go home. Was the first to get my BH on beam, last to get my series. My parents even pretended to leave and come back later one summer practice. Granted that was back in the mid 80's and I was... hmmm I'm a parent of an 8 yr old now, you do the math. Let's say it was a LONG time ago and I was young.

Congrats!!! That is amazing!!! I don't think I'll be able to watch my DD if she ever gets to that level. Maybe peeking between my fingers while my eyes are covered.

hardest skill

Hardest skill i have ever had to learn in the gym is the skill and art of diplomacy when dealing with any situation.

Don

Nope... Dismounts

Yep, i seem to be the master of smacking into the beam and landing on my butt. I just can't do a roundoff layout one and a half (backwards of course)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back