On Being a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gymnasticcoach

On Being a Winner

A winner says, "Let's find out"; a loser says, "Nobody knows".

When a winner makes a mistake, he/she says, "I was wrong", when a loser makes a mistake, he/she says, "It wasn't my fault".

A winner knows how and when to say "Yes" and "No", a loser says, "Yes", but" and "Perhaps not" at the wrong time for the wrong reason.

A winner isn't nearly afraid of losing as a loser is secretly afraid of winning.

A winner work hard than a loser, and has more time; a loser is always "too busy" to do what is necessary.

A winner goes through a problem; a loser goes around it, and never gets past it.

A winner makes comittments; a loser makes promises.

A winner shows he%she sorry by making up for it; a loser says, "I'm sorry", but does the same thing next time.

A winner knows what to fight for, and what to compromise on, a loser compromises on what he/she shouldn't, and ights for what isn't worthwhile fighting for.

A winner says, "I'm good but not as good as i ought to be", a loser says, "I'm not as bad as a lot of other people".

A winner listens, a loser just waits until it's his/her turn to talk.

A winner would rather be admired than liked, although he/she would prefer both; a loser would rather be liked than admired, and is even willing to pay the price of mild contempt for it.

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!
G

gymgramma

I love these. Thanks for sharing them. They are good "food for thought" no matter what you are doing - sports, school, work. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!