On Being a Winner

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnasticcoach

On Being a Winner

A winner says, "Let's find out"; a loser says, "Nobody knows".

When a winner makes a mistake, he/she says, "I was wrong", when a loser makes a mistake, he/she says, "It wasn't my fault".

A winner knows how and when to say "Yes" and "No", a loser says, "Yes", but" and "Perhaps not" at the wrong time for the wrong reason.

A winner isn't nearly afraid of losing as a loser is secretly afraid of winning.

A winner work hard than a loser, and has more time; a loser is always "too busy" to do what is necessary.

A winner goes through a problem; a loser goes around it, and never gets past it.

A winner makes comittments; a loser makes promises.

A winner shows he%she sorry by making up for it; a loser says, "I'm sorry", but does the same thing next time.

A winner knows what to fight for, and what to compromise on, a loser compromises on what he/she shouldn't, and ights for what isn't worthwhile fighting for.

A winner says, "I'm good but not as good as i ought to be", a loser says, "I'm not as bad as a lot of other people".

A winner listens, a loser just waits until it's his/her turn to talk.

A winner would rather be admired than liked, although he/she would prefer both; a loser would rather be liked than admired, and is even willing to pay the price of mild contempt for it.

I love these. Thanks for sharing them. They are good "food for thought" no matter what you are doing - sports, school, work. Thanks again

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back