On the Road to Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD and I will be on the road in a couple of hours to her 1st regional meet:eek:

The nerves have just hit me. She's ready for the season to be over, and to close it out well. Its been a long crazy season that started way back in September. I'm keeping a prayer in my head for her to do as well as she wants and have a great time.

Send us your good vibes....and maybe a bottle of wine for my nerves!

Good luck to your dd, gymjoy! Congrats to her, on going to her 1st regionals. What a great honor and super accomplishment. Have a BLAST! Come back later w/ that bottle of wine & we'll join you, & you can tell us how it went! :)

*sending good vibes...and bottle of wine* :D I am confident she will do AMAZING! Let us know how it goes!!!

Best of luck to her and congrats on the fabuloous acheivment of making it to regionals. I'll have a drink for you both later. You know all us CB parents are so excited to share in this with you, just imagine us all sitting around you saying cheers and cheering your DD on.

Good Luck at Regions!

I haven't figured out why they dont serve wine at meets? LOL Booster clubs would make a fortune!

Or Have Margarita's with the Taco in a Bag!

Congrats to your dd on her super placement & being a REGIONAL beam CHAMP! Woo-hooo! That is such a big accomplishment, good for her. You deserve a celebratory glass of wine, now! Enjoy!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back