WAG Online Scores/Meet Scores Online

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Scottskart

Proud Parent
Hey,
I have tried to find scores online but no luck. I have checked Meetscoresonline.com, myusagym app and meet hub app.... is there another site?

This weekend we have Atlanta Crown....

Thanks.

It's driving me crazy! Can someone comment on their Facebook page (Atlanta Crown Invitational) and ask about the scores?

Maybe it isn't entirely an issue with the competition, I can't get get MSO site to come up at all right now.

Another question about meetscores. My daughter is still listed as XB on the team site, but she competed level 3 last year and is level 4 this year. Her level 3 scores are listed on the site. Do they just not update their level?

Another question about meetscores. My daughter is still listed as XB on the team site, but she competed level 3 last year and is level 4 this year. Her level 3 scores are listed on the site. Do they just not update their level?

I've noticed this before for some girls and I think it is just an issue with their algorithm. I think on the team section where they list all the gymnasts, they display what they consider the highest level. But I think they do it in alphabetical order and then number order. So if someone has competed XB, 3 and 4 it thinks XB is the highest level. I know girls that have competed XG, 6, 7, etc and it shows XG. And I just checked and I saw a case where someone who is a current level 6 but has competed XS,XG, XP, 6 and it shows XS as her level. So pretty sure that it is a flaw in their algorithm.

Also, I saw someone on facebook who was at the Atlanta Crown yesterday and said they had no internet at all in the venue and all scores were being entered manually. She said it was a nightmare. So that explains the lack of online scoring yesterday.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back