Ontario Champs Schedule

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmama999

Proud Parent
Does anyone have a copy yet? I want to book a hotel as it is downtown Toronto and want to find a good deal.

Thanks!

Ok looked it up, it's at Exhibition Place which is slightly better than downtown (at least there will be easy parking). I've never seen a schedule until at least a week after the last qualifier.

Will there be a list publicly posted of qualified athletes, or are the gyms notified when they have qualified athletes?

The site above is great, thanks for sharing. Does anyone know if there's a similar one for compulsory qualifiers? Sorry to high-jack the original thread.

The site above is great, thanks for sharing. Does anyone know if there's a similar one for compulsory qualifiers? Sorry to high-jack the original thread.
Not that I've ever been able to find. I'm a big data nerd and keep track of my kid's level and age group but nothing else.

Last year they posted the list on the Gymnastics Ontario website.
gymmomx2, where on the Gymnastics Ontario site would they publish the list? Would it go on the WAG Program News page? Perhaps it just me, but I don't find the site very intuitive.

gymmomx2, where on the Gymnastics Ontario site would they publish the list? Would it go on the WAG Program News page? Perhaps it just me, but I don't find the site very intuitive.
It was under WAG --> Program News....if you scroll down to March 11, you'll see last year's list :) There's no guarantee it will be done the same way this year though.

Just received a copy of the schedule from Coach, but haven't seen it on the GO website nor have I seen the list of qualified athletes (just know that DD's on it :))

Attachments

• 2016-17 WAG Level 6-10 & National ONTARIO CHAMPIONSHIPS - Schedule.pdf
    233 KB · Views: 18
I see that schedule is now post on the Gym Ontario schedule. Although everything I've heard about this years provincials is that like last years, 32 girls will qualify, the schedule seems to have two groups of 32 for each of the 2004, 2005 and 2006 level 6s. Does anyone know if they have increased the number that have qualified to 64?

I see that schedule is now post on the Gym Ontario schedule. Although everything I've heard about this years provincials is that like last years, 32 girls will qualify, the schedule seems to have two groups of 32 for each of the 2004, 2005 and 2006 level 6s. Does anyone know if they have increased the number that have qualified to 64?

Haven't a clue, but it would be nice to find a copy of the final rankings. It would help answer that question. Hopefully soon?!?

The list of qualified athletes is now on GO website, looks like 64 in each of Level 6, Age 11, 12, 13 and 14 year old categories.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back