Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Opinion Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emacmommy

I love doing digital artwork. This year I've offered private photo shoots, for a fee of course, to my team girls. My team parents also take shifts at home meets using my camera, since I never have any time. So most of the meet shots I post aren't usually my work, matter of fact I'm usually in the shots, especially on bars.

Anyhow, I also offer custom digital artwork. Check out my samples in my gallery... MoJo Gymmie and Friends . I would love some feed back between the three montages for this year, Haley has two and Kiler one. Take a look at the difference between the two Haley Montages and let me know which border you like better.

The more feedback the better!

davidfp

Nov 12, 2007
New England
First of all. Nice work. :) Second of all, the choice between the borders is an interesting one. Personally, the second one, (without the circles) looks cooler, but I can see people liking the circles. I'm not sure if my reasoning goes far beyond that but just from a first look perspective that's the case. Both borders do the job well. :)

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Aug 25, 2007
North Carolina
I like the montage w/ the flags the best. I found the circles and the other one a little distracting. It's not that I didn't like the montages, I just found my eye wandering to the circles instead of the pictures.

E

emacmommy

Good point, gymmomntc2e6. Thank you for the input. It's not supposed to look like a scrapbook page, and sometimes I can't separate one from the other. I enjoy doing both. I like the montages to look more like works of art, than a scrapbook page with elements and trinkets.

Keep the comments rolling! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.