MAG OTC Colorado Springs Recommendations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

KCHAMP

Proud Parent
Looking for any hotel recommendations for anyone who has been to Colorado Springs for FS? Thanks!

We stayed at a Marriott Courtyard that was closer to the airport last year as we had a 5:00 AM return flight. It was nice and I'm a Marriott points person.
This year we are staying at the host hotel - The Hilton Antlers. It is 5 minutes from the OTC. You book through the USAG travel agent to get the discounted rate $109. I'll try to post a link.

OTC can be tough to find so if you can stay close, that is the way to go. We tend to stay on I25 at a Marriott but we go down there a lot. There isn't a lot around the OTC but the hotel close by will be helpful. That is actually a really good price for that hotel. We use a Fairfield typically that is about 20 minutes from OTC, and about 70 a night.

Good luck. I wish we were heading down there this year!

OTC can be tough to find so if you can stay close, that is the way to go. We tend to stay on I25 at a Marriott but we go down there a lot. There isn't a lot around the OTC but the hotel close by will be helpful. That is actually a really good price for that hotel. We use a Fairfield typically that is about 20 minutes from OTC, and about 70 a night.

Good luck. I wish we were heading down there this year!

Thanks - I am trying to Marriott points and will check out the Fairfield.
Sorry you aren't going this year - hopefully next year!

@Mom2twingymnasts The host hotel looks beautiful - just trying to save some $ : )

Last year we stayed at a Microtel that was right next door to one of the host hotels and it was half the price, around $55 for 2 queen beds, fridge/microwave and free full breakfast. It is right off I25 on Commerce Center drive

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back