Off Topic Other Forums (WWGYM)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymscoop is still going but it's not what it was in GGMB days.
i used to be in GGMB (i don't remind my username there,lol) and from a day to another dissapeared that forum .i think around 2005 or 2006 . what would happened really with that forum?

i used to be in GGMB (i don't remind my username there,lol) and from a day to another dissapeared that forum .i think around 2005 or 2006 . what would happened really with that forum?

A whole lot of in fighting, and craziness with the staff. It did all ooze out at one point, and boy it was not pretty.

I seem to remember GGMB from many moons ago. I was also part of the messageboard that Int'l Gymnast magazine had. Not sure why that was ever shut down. Currently, my only other ones are the reddit mentioned above, and Gymnaverse, which seems to cater more to the fan than gymnastics families (so, people like me). I'm mostly watching NCAA these days. With Tokyo threatened to be cancelled, I can't even remember how US team selection is supposed to be done. All the info I see is on teams qualifying, not who will make those teams. Lame covid.

I guess there needs to be a new elite / NCAA gymnastics forum since all the others have closed down. Here you go...

Thanks for sharing, JBS. That is what I have been looking for. I am no longer on any social media platforms and I don't have a kid in gymnastics anymore, so it's tough to find the right discussion/forum. This site (chalk bucket) seems to be more gym parent-related, which I now remember from my earlier days here.

Reactions: JBS
Just adding the link again... the below forum basically is WWGYM. Read this thread...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back