WAG OU Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So my daughter is going to the University of Oklahoma Sunday for a gymnastics camp. She was exciting when we first signed up to go, but now she's telling me she doesn't want to go. She tells me "What if the coaches make me do a skill I'm afraid of?" She's been getting really nervous because she does not want to disappoint the coaches there. She will be put in the level 8 group most likely, but she does not have all of the skills yet. She is so worried. Any helpful tips on what I should tell her to make her feel more relaxed?

Is the camp from June 22nd one? If so my DD will be there. How old is she? Mine is 10 and will be level 8 or 9.
I do not know how to make her comfort but I bet she will be fine.she will make new friends, a lot of fun things waiting her.
Also just telling you as gymnastics coach, most coaches never disappointed to hard working kids.

Did she start today? How did it go? My daughter is there as well but she's staying with her grandparents at night. She's 13 but I think she was still pretty nervous. (Its her first camp) I talked to her tonight and she seems pretty excited now!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back