WAG OU Overnight Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jazzjerz

Proud Parent
Have any of you sent your girls to OU’s camp (especially optionals)? I’d love some feedback about who did the majority of the coaching/spotting, as well as any other feedback about the experience. Our gym typically frowns on attending outside camps. This is mainly due to safety concerns when it comes to who is actually working the skills and spotting the girls.

My daughter has been twice. They are coached by both the OU coaches and gymnasts. From what I have seen, the OU coaches are the ones who do most spotting (seems like they were the ones on bars and vault). Don't take my word on this, as the last time my daughter went, she was injured and couldn't use her arm. I did not ever feel like she was not safe though.

My daughter has been twice. They are coached by both the OU coaches and gymnasts. From what I have seen, the OU coaches are the ones who do most spotting (seems like they were the ones on bars and vault). Don't take my word on this, as the last time my daughter went, she was injured and couldn't use her arm. I did not ever feel like she was not safe though.

I’m sorry she was hurt...what a bummer. Thanks for the feedback, though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back