Our story about gymnastics :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

TheLittleGymnast

Hi you guys! my sister and i are working on a story that we are writing, and we were wondering if you like it. We are not finished it, and we are only 13 you know! here it is!

Elite
By: TheLittleGymnast and gymgirl808

Chapter 1
“Cassie! If you fall off during your beam routine one more time, I’m going to chop your feet off!â€￾ My coach, Tim, yelled. My three best friends, Ally, Grace and Makenna looked at each other and snickered. “So you really do live up to your nickname, Klutz!â€￾ Makenna said. “Speak for yourself, Small Fry!â€￾ I shot back at Makenna. “HAHAHAHAâ€￾ laughed Ally and Grace. “Get to work girls!â€￾ Tim yelled across the gym. “Tim can be nice, but yesterday, he conditioned the crap out of us, and he was so strict.â€￾ Ally exclaimed. “Well, you guys can fool around like football players, but I’m going to vault!â€￾ Grace laughed. Before any of us said a word, Taylor, the most snobby gymnast ever, walked by in her cheesy pink leotard, “Cassie, your gymnastics suit looks like one of those suits the Rec gymnasts wear!â€￾ I looked at my old black gymnastics suit. It’s old, but it was clean and it fit just right. Ally stood up, and clenched her fists. “Just leave, Taylor, you know that we are all better then you!â€￾ Taylor looked back at Ally, “Ha-ha, you know that I’m going to make the Olympic team, I am Tim’s favourite!â€￾ She sneered and walked away. “Well, I got to go practice my beam routine; it isn’t looking too good…â€￾ I broke the silence. “I think its amazing!â€￾ Ally protested. “You mean YOUR beam routine is the best.â€￾ We all stood up, and went our separate ways. I went to beam, Makenna went to floor, Ally went to vault, and Grace went to bars.

Chapter 2
“Ring ring ring,â€￾ My cell phone blared. “BANANA PHONE!â€￾ Makenna shouted from across the gym while airborne doing her vault. Makenna always yells BANANA PHONE when a cell phone rings, so that we don’t get in trouble. Tim hates it when we bring cell phones to gymnastics. But a cell phone is something I need, I train 8 hours a day, because I am training for the Olympics. “MAKENNA! Why are you singing?â€￾ Tim asked rather madly. “UMMM…. She is practicing for the… um…. School Choir!â€￾ Grace replied quickly. “Yeah! That’s right!â€￾ Ally chimed in. Tim raised an eyebrow, and walked away. “Girls…â€￾ he mumbled, while laughing to himself quietly. I stopped what I was doing, to watch Graces bar routine, which she had difficulty doing. She got to the part of her routine, where she has to perform a Comaneci (From a cast, the gymnast lets go before handstand and performs a front flip to catch on the way down.) This was her first time trying it, and Tim was not there to help her. She did a cast to handstand, and I held my breath. Grace let go of the bar, did a flip, She did it! I thought. But before she held on to the bar, she hit her knee on the bar. I heard a scream, and she fell to the floor. Oh my goodness! No no no no no, I thought. My cousin did the exact same thing a few years ago, and she was not able to do gymnastics ever again. Ally, Makenna, Tim and I all ran over to her. It all happened so fast; the screaming, the ambulance sirens, the world around me started spinning, and I fainted.

Chapter 3

I woke up, in a chair, right beside Grace. I started to freak out, thinking she was dead or something. But than I started to remember. “Grace! Are you okay?â€￾ I asked. “Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll be going to the gym tomorrow! The doctors said I will be sore for a few days and I have to wear a knee brace for a week, but they said it’s mostly shock.â€￾ The door creaked, and Makenna and Ally walked in. “We’re glad to hear that you’re ok!â€￾ Ally and Makenna said in unison. “Definitely!â€￾ I chimed in. “Ok girls, get back to the gym, I’ll take it from here!â€￾ Tim said in the doorway. “But…â€￾ I said. “NO buts.â€￾ Tim cut me off.

“Wow! That was a nice Tkatchev!â€￾ I said, as Ally was swinging on the bar, smiling. “Thanks!â€￾ Ally exclaimed. “Girls!â€￾ Tim said with his mild British accent. “Today, we will do the most conditioning you have ever done in your life!â€￾ Ally stopped swinging and put a horrified look on her face. Everyone but Grace groaned. “WOOHOOâ€￾ Grace shouted.

I'm impressed,if I were you (or your sister) I would put the definitions of the skills in the back kind of like a glossary.((:)Just a suggestion but otherwise thats really good,better then most of the gymnastics stories I've read.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back