Pacific Rim 2010!! Guess where it's being held!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hey hey hey everyone!
Ok, you can tell im really excited:D:D:D
So i was surfing the net the other day for gymnastics stuff (as usual:)) and I came across this AWESOME Blog about Aussie gymnasts. So I read through it and discovered that Pacific Rim Championships are being held in AUSTRALIA (Melbourne)in 2010!!!!
So I'm really excited! We've had some pretty awesome events being held in Melbourne in the last few years. Like World Champs on 2005 and Commonwealth Games in 2006, so hopefully this'll be just as fantastic:D

Aren't you, and all the gymnasts who will compete there, lucky! It is always so awesome to see ELite level gymnastcs. What a great city to hold it in.

Aus is way up on my list of places to go before I die, just have to work out how to get over the thought of flying for so long.... EEK>

Aus is way up on my list of places to go before I die, just have to work out how to get over the thought of flying for so long.... EEK>

You could stop over in Hawaii for a couple of days to break up the travel a bit :)

Actually we don't consider the 15 or so hours it takes to get to the US as long, since it can take closer to 30 hours to get to Europe

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back