MAG Padding under home pommel horse

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Kegler

Proud Parent
I am acquiring a pommel horse from a local gym that is closing. Anyone have any suggestions for padding under the horse or perhaps pictures of what you did in your home? I also got a used mat that’s about 5’x8’ but I’m not sure if this is large enough. I’m hoping to make room for it in our basement.

I am acquiring a pommel horse from a local gym that is closing. Anyone have any suggestions for padding under the horse or perhaps pictures of what you did in your home? I also got a used mat that’s about 5’x8’ but I’m not sure if this is large enough. I’m hoping to make room for it in our basement.

Well, we have 2 old mattresses, one on each side of the horse. Then we have miscellaneous other padding material in other places. It is ugly, but it works. You can see it here:

Reactions: JBS
Well, we have 2 old mattresses, one on each side of the horse. Then we have miscellaneous other padding material in other places. It is ugly, but it works. You can see it here:

Thanks for the reply. That's a great idea. Unfortunately i don't have any old mattresses at the moment.

I am acquiring a pommel horse from a local gym that is closing.

You could buy base mats for it. Otherwise... just put a mat on both sides of it and be careful where the crack is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back