Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Paralympics

Discussion in '2016 Rio Olympics' started by Iwannabemargo, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are a fan of British humour, and of the Paralympics, may I humbly recommend you catch The Last Leg.

Channel 4, More 4 twitter #TheLastLeg

May not suit sensitive types as they are pretty full on.

7.30 BST, Channel 4 just before the Paralympics coverage

T-bean, Jenny and Dr Maleficent like this.
  2. The Last Leg is awesome!

3. Loved this programme from when they first did it at London also now on every few months just talking about the news

4. have to admit a small crush on Adam Hills, if you haven't seen it check out some of his stand up.

Unfortunately, Josh Widdicombe comes from near me, and does remind me of a lot of the bloke round here

3gymgirls likes this.
  5. Is it available online anywhere? When I googled, all I got were results about Samir Said's broken leg in Rio.

6. It was started 4 years ago as a run alongside to the London paralympics and was so popular that it has carried on as satirical show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice